Wednesday 5 June 2013

Have to wait until autumn!

I tweeted Goodlife to see when they'll open up that location near my place, and they said that it would be in the fall sometime.  I'm still generally happy with the one I've switched to now, but these places honestly have to be a little faster with their equipment repairs.  The leg press machine has been broken for at least a couple of weeks already, and they only have one!

My trainer trains me at L.A. Fitness, where he moved when Extreme was bought out.  I really love that gym, as it's brand-new, bright, full of machines, and even has 3 squash courts.  I would so switch if only it didn't take me half an hour to get there.  I don't mind once in a while, but not every night when I already spend almost two hours working out.  An hour-long commute would be horrible.

No comments: